The team are:
- Debi Cole, RN Bsc (Hons), PG Dip (Urology) Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Kirsten Abery, RN Nurse Prescriber, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Janine Stoodley, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Samantha Swatridge, Urology Staff Nurse
We are nurses with specialised knowledge and experience in urological disorders as well as urological cancers. We provide specialist support and information to patients and their families throughout their treatment pathway. We work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of health care
Our role provides a link and point of contact for patients and families from the hospital environment to home. We are your designated Key Workers.
What we offer
- Nurse led clinics
- Detailed information about treatment options
- Signposting to other agencies
- Referral to other specialist teams
- Liaison with support services in the community
- Emotional and psychological support
- Help with physical problems
We are happy to discuss any issues with nominated relatives or carers, but we must have permission and consent to do so from the patient before hand.
We can be contacted: Monday to Friday, 9am-4pmOur office has a confidential answer phone and we would encourage you to leave a message. We aim to return your calls within two working days. If your call is of an urgent nature then your first point of contact should be your GP. Out of hours dial 111 for help and advice.
References and further information
NHS Constitution. Information on your rights and responsibilities.
Available at: www.nhs.uk/aboutnhs/constitution
Review Date 08/22