The content and material on this Site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. All rights in the content and material that is made available via this Site, without limitation, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and arrangement of such Material is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Trust and are protected by and subject to all applicable English or international intellectual property laws including copyright.
Use of the site
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way;
- In a way that infringes the rights or, restricts or inhibits anyone else’s use and enjoyment. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (please see below);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material which is malicious or technologically harmful or which may adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Site, however, you must not:
- Adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content or material from the Site (including the Materials) without our prior written permission;
- Infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Site;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Site without our prior written consent; or
- Access without prior written approval from us, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our Site;
– any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our Site; or
– any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the Site.
The Trust has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Accessing our site
We aim to ensure that the information published on our Site is accurate and consistent with current knowledge, however we do not warrant or guarantee the applicability, accuracy, completeness, performance or suitability of any content or material (including the User Content) found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any materials or content on it (including the User Content), will be free from errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The use of or reliance on any Site content and material is entirely at your own risk and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The patient information on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice from a qualified health care professional and should only be used as directed by your doctor or health care professional following an assessment.