NHS patients can choose to upgrade to the Kingston Wing while they are receiving treatment at Yeovil District Hospital. This will give you access to all of the additional benefits that the Kingston Wing offers whilst still allowing you to continue with your normal treatment on the NHS*.
You will have access to:
- A clean, safe and caring environment
- En-suite private rooms
- Unlimited visiting for friends and family between 10am and 9pm
- Private food menu prepared with quality produce and some locally sourced food and drink
- Free internet access
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview
- Direct dial telephones, so you can stay in touch with loved ones easily
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Free parking for one visitor
*Your clinical care is always our priority. This can mean for some patients that the medical team delivering your care decide you should be based as close to them in the hospital as possible. If this is the case you may not be able to stay, or continue your stay, on the Kingston Wing.
Cost of a private bed upgrade at Yeovil District Hospital
A private bed upgrade costs £395 per night (No charge is made for the day of discharge).
To discuss upgrading to a private room on the Kingston Wing please call
01935 384 234
Or complete the form below: