We are an NHS hospital recruiting Mental Health Nurses for a number of other NHS hospitals throughout the UK. We are carrying out virtual interviews monthly.
Eligibility for Interview
To be eligible for interview, as a Mental Health Nurse you MUST have worked as a Psychiatric Nurse for at least 12 months within the last 3 years.
How to book an interview
In order to be considered for interview please email us the following details:
- CV – ensure you detail your experience, employment history, training and qualifications
- English test pass (if applicable). If you have not passed, don’t worry as we will support you with this.
Interviews are held weekly, so don’t delay in submitting your CV to us – we can guarantee quick deployments to the UK.
Please put Mental Health Nurse Application in the email header
Steps for deployment to the UK
Following a successful interview our dedicated International Recruitment Team will support you with your NMC registration and deployment to the UK. The steps to be followed:
1. Take your English test (either OET or IELTS)
2. Start your NMC application as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – your application fee is funded to you
3. Take your RMN CBT test – this is funded to you
4. Complete your NMC application for verification
5. Once verification is completed by the NMC, you will be approved to take your OSCE and we can deploy you to the UK to start your employment
We will then contact you to arrange a date for your interview but please note: your interview is NOT booked until one of the members from our team emails you to confirm everything.
For those candidates with English Test passes, there is potential for quick deployments to the UK, so when sending your CV please send your OET or IELTS certificate also. HOWEVER, for interview we accept candidates with or without an English pass
What is Mental Health Nursing in the UK?
Please find more information about Mental Health Nursing in the UK with the following videos:
Approach and adaptability:
Challenges and coping mechanisms:
If you have any queries, please email us at:
By submitting your CV you agree to us storing your personal data for recruitment processing and monitoring of our service