We are an NHS hospital recruiting Midwives for Yeovil Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Somerset Foundation Trust and Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust. We have extensive experience deploying healthcare professionals, with over 2000 nurses and 100 Radiographers successfully working in the UK.
We are holding interviews in Dubai in January 2022 and can offer quick deployments to the UK. Please send us your CV to apply, and we will be in contact to arrange an interview date.
Eligibility for Interview
To be eligible for interview as a Midwife, you must hold a Midwifery registration in your country of practice. We are interviewing both newly qualified and experienced midwives, as we are offering a 12 months preceptorship programme as part of our commitment to your training in the UK.
In order to be considered for interview please email a copy of your CV to:
We will then contact you to arrange a date for your interview, but please note: your interview is NOT booked until one of the members from our team emails you to confirm everything.
We are interviewing at the Arjaan by Rotana, King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, P.O. Box 502828, Dubai Media City, Dubai, on the following dates:
- 14th January
- 15th January
- 16th January
- 18th January
- 19th January
- 21st January
- 22nd January
- 23rd January
Covid Secure Venue Dubai
We have put measures in place to ensure that our interview process is Covid secure – please follow these rules at all times:
- Arrive 5 minutes before your interview time
- Face coverings are mandatory
- Temperature check upon arrival at the hotel
- Regular handwashing
- Hand Gel will be provided – use regularly
- Maintain 2 meter social distancing
- We have limited capacity at the venue, so please arrive for interview on your own. Any family or friends will have to remain in the hotel lobby our outside to wait for you.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms DO NOT attend interview, we will reschedule or offer you a virtual interview
What you need to email us with
- Midwifery Registration
Our package of support to you
- NMC Registration Fees
- Visa and Flight
- OSCE Training and Test
- 12 months preceptorship programme
- Pre Registration – Band 4 £24,882
- Post Registration and during preceptorship – Band 5 £25,655
- Preceptorship completed – Band 6 £32,306
If you have any queries, please email us at:
Code of Practice – International Recruitment
At YDH we are committed to ethical recruitment practices and fully adhere with the WHO Code of Practice. As such we are unable to recruit form the WHO list of 47 developing countries, which includes Nigeria, Ghana and Pakistan. Full details of the code of practice and the standards we follow can be found here: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/code-practice-international-recruitment
By submitting your CV you agree to us storing your personal data for recruitment processing and monitoring of our service