Join one of the best performing hospitals in the NHS!
We are now recruiting consultants and doctors to work at Yeovil Hospital, rated the best in the NHS for staff health and wellbeing.
If you are a GMC registered doctor, or have GMC registration pending, and have good English language skills we want to hear from you.
Why join the medical team at Yeovil Hospital?
If you are moving to a new country and starting your career with the NHS, you want to know you are joining a hospital which will look after you, professionally and personally.
We’re proud of our diverse workforce, which represents 62 different nationalities. In last year’s NHS staff survey (the biggest survey of its kind carried out by the NHS) we were rated the best hospital in England for staff health and wellbeing – that means we take great care to ensure our staff are supported, safe, and happy in their work.
We’re also proud that our clinical services have recently been rated ‘Good’ overall by the national healthcare regulator, the Care Quality Commission.
- We are one of just eight hospitals in England which met the 4-hour waiting time standard for emergency care (and the third best performing in the NHS) last year
- We have one of the lowest nurse vacancy rates in England
- We have one of the highest rated stroke services in the region
As a doctor/consultant joining us from overseas you’ll receive…
- Generous salary and pension scheme
- Exceptional benefits including minimum of 40 days annual leave
- Relocation package up to the value of £18000
- Visa, sponsorship and flight costs
- GMC annual registration fee with a licence to practice
Specialties we are recruiting to:
- Acute Medicine
- General Medicine
Contact us today
If you would like to work at Yeovil Hospital, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to us, please contact Ferne on: 00 44 7920 246761