Join one of the best performing hospitals in the NHS!
We are now recruiting consultants and doctors to work at Yeovil Hospital, rated the best in the NHS for staff health and wellbeing.
If you are a GMC registered doctor, or have GMC registration pending, and have good English language skills we want to hear from you.
Why join the medical team at Yeovil Hospital?
(Subject to eligibility criteria)
- ‘Welcome to Yeovil’ bonus (pro rata)
- A generous relocation package, including Visa and travel costs
- A dedicated advisor for your travel, relocation and accommodation
- 10 hours of paid-time (2.5 SPA) for professional development every week
- £700 personal budget for training and development every year
- Support with your GMC registration and IELTS
- Great opportunities for career progression and research
- A friendly, welcoming hospital in beautiful south west England
- A diverse workforce of 62 nationalities
- Rated the best Trust in the NHS for staff health and wellbeing
If you are moving to a new country and starting your career with the NHS, you want to know you are joining a hospital which will look after you, professionally and personally. That’s why our visa, travel and relocation package helps you and your family, helping to take the worry and work out of you move.
We’re proud of our diverse workforce, which represents 62 different nationalities. In last year’s NHS staff survey (the biggest survey of its kind carried out by the NHS) we were rated the best hospital in England for staff health and wellbeing – that means we take great care to ensure our staff are supported, safe, and happy in their work.
We’re also proud that our clinical services have recently been rated ‘Good’ overall by the national healthcare regulator, the Care Quality Commission.
- We are one of just eight hospitals in England which met the 4-hour waiting time standard for emergency care (and the third best performing in the NHS) last year
- We have one of the lowest nurse vacancy rates in England
- We have one of the highest rated stroke services in the region
Specialties we are recruiting to:
- Acute Medicine
- General Medicine
Contact us today
If you would like to work at Yeovil Hospital, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org