In this section you will find everything you need to be a champion fundraiser. If you need any advice or help, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah.Cherry@ydh.nhs.uk or call her on 01935 383020.
You can download our fundraising pack here, which will give you lots of ideas about how to get started and also some information you may find helpful.
Download a copy our sponsor form here.
Some people like to collect their sponsorship money online. Most people use www.justgiving.com. It is really straightforward and we have explained how to set it up below. It is safe and secure and the money gets sent directly to us.
- Go to www.justgiving.com
- Click the orange Get Started button.
- If you have previously registered with Justgiving, please enter your log in details. If this is your first time, please use the sign up button and register your details.
- Go to the start fundraising button listed under ‘I’m raising money for A Charity’.
- Search Yeovil Hospital Charity, then select button.
- Select the applicable button for what you are doing.
- When the page has loaded fill in the details.
- Create your page.
- Once your page is created, you can edit your page. You can personalise the text, add in photos and update as the time goes on.
- Share your page with all of your friends and family to ensure everyone knows about it. You can put it on facebook and twitter, as well as emails and text.