At Yeovil Hospital we are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for everyone we treat.
Amplitude is a quick and easy way for you and your consultant to track your progress. It’s online set of simple questions that we would like you to answer before and after your treatment. Amplitude is important because:
- It allows you to track the progress you are making
- It helps us to monitor you and provide you with the best support
- It enables us to learn and offer even better care to our patients
How do I complete my questionnaire?
All we need is your email address. You can do this by speaking to our reception staff in Orthopaedic Outpatients at your next appointment or giving us a call on 01935 384 319, we will then be able to input your email into our system.
You can complete the questionnaire by:
- At home: by logging in to Amplitude on your phone, tablet, computer or laptop: Amplitude
- At hospital: when you visit us for your next appointment, you can use Amplitude on one of our tablets in clinic. You can do this by speaking to the reception staff.
What if I don’t have an email address?
No problem! You can use a relatives email address. Alternatively, we have facilities in clinic to enable you to complete your questionnaire in clinic.
Amplitude data collection is really important to us here at Yeovil Hospital and we appreciate your assistance and feedback to ensure we are giving the best possible care we can to our patients.
If you would like to discuss any aspects of Amplitude, please contact us on;
Telephone: 01935 384 319